Who: Families and Students (Ages 7+)
- A children’s area is available for children ages 3-6, subject to snow availability. Adult supervision is required.
What: Day of Snow Tubing
When: January 2, 2014
- Meet at Crossing at 9:00am and return to Crossing at 5:00pm
Where: Perfect North Slopes
- 19074 Perfect Pl Ln. Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
- 1:40 minute drive from Crossing
- More information and photos can be found at their website.
Cost: $20 for a full day of tubing
- Bring approximately $10 per person for lunch. You can view the lunch menu here.
RSVP: Sean Perron – firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Bring:
Here is the of recommended items for you to bring:
- Hat – if your head is warm the rest of you is likely to stay warm.
- Waterproof Gloves/Mittens – mittens are warmest.
- Goggles/Sunglasses – Goggles are strongly recommended on cold or snowy days for warmth and increased visibility.
- Jacket/Parka (water resistant)
- Synthetic or wool base layers for top & bottom – it’s better to be warm than cold, you can always shed layers. Synthetic materials help to wisk moisture away from your skin. Once again, do not wear cotton as a base layer.
- Snow/Water resistant pants – very important, your 1st day will acquaint your butt to the snow, keep it warm & dry.
- Warm, dry socks – No cotton. Wear only one pair of socks.
- Sunscreen – SPF 15 or higher
- Snack, Fruit, Energy Bar
- ID, Wallet, Cash or major credit card.
- Extra Clothes, Shoes – to change into when you’re all done, in order to go out and celebrate your 1st day.